Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THE BIG DAY!

#2
WOW...we are already done with a whole month of classes and tomorrow is the big day...we start our clinicals. This is something I have been looking forward for, just being able to do all that we have been learning for this entire month. I am very excited to go, meet people, and do what I am here for but at the same time I am also a little nervous. I don't really know what to expect but I just hope and pray that God gives me the strength I need and hoping this to be a great learning experience for me.

1 comment:

  1. Well hear we are at the end and from the work I saw you do you should be proud. You are always with a smile and ready to help when ever asked. You get all of your work done and seem to be able to cope well with what ever comes your way. (Comment 4)

    ReplyDelete